- Any Oregon growers and hash-makers over 21 or patients with a valid OMMP card who do not own or have an ownership interest in a licensed OLCC/ODA cultivation or processing facility.
- NO licensed OLCC or OMMP owner/operators allowed to compete.
- Entries must be sourced from legal Oregon “homegrows”, [ie, residences with up to (4) plants per residence or OMMP grows with up to (12) plants per residence.]
- Contestants can submit up to (4) flower entries and up to (4) solventless entries.
- You will be required to sign an agreement that states you will follow all state & local laws and contest rules in order to participate in this event.
- Outdoor/Greenhouse Flower: Entries must be grown in full-sun cultivation or “minimal” greenhouses (NO light-assisted, climate-controlled greenhouses allowed). (Limited to 100 entries)
- Indoor Flower: Entries must be grown in indoor facilities (This category includes light-assisted, climate-controlled greenhouses). (Limited to 50 entries)
- Hemp / Low THC Flower: Entries must be bred/grown for a higher concentration of cannabinoids other than THC. Ex) hemp, high-CBD, high-CBG, 1:1, 2:1, etc. (Limited to 50 entries)
- Solventless Hash: Entries must be grown and processed . . . "by separating cannabinoids from marijuana by: (a) A mechanical extraction process; (b) A chemical extraction process using a nonhydrocarbon-based or other solvent, such as water, vegetable glycerin, vegetable oils, animal fats, isopropyl alcohol or ethanol; or (c) A chemical extraction process using the solvent carbon dioxide, provided that the process does not involve the use of high heat or pressure." (Limited to 50 entries)
- Breeder’s Cup Flower: Entrants must attest that the strain is your own “homebred” genetic creation (not bred at a licensed facility). If the cultivar name/lineage are determined by the judging panel to have been previously created by another breeder, the judges will vote to decide if the entry can be re-named or will be disqualified. (Limited to 50 entries)
- Flower entries: Each submission must contain at least (21) grams of flower in order to complete testing and provide ample product for an honest and thorough appraisal by our panel of judges.
- Hash entries: Each submission must contain at least (5) grams of solventless hash in order to complete testing and provide ample product for an honest and thorough judging by our panel.
- ALL CONTEST SAMPLES must be received at Pinnacle Analytics (located at 3549 Lear Way, Suite 101 in Medford behind Lowe's & Walmart) by 5pm on December 15th, 2021.
- There are limited entry slots. Your spot in the contest is not secured until you have submitted your payment. Contest fees of $150 PER ENTRY can be paid with cash at Pinnacle Analytics (or via PayPal or Venmo to Local Smoke Media (AR Enterprises USA, LLC).
- Once your entry or entries are confirmed, you will be assigned a contestant # for each entry.